Employee advocacy solutions can help your organization reach new customers and keep employees engaged.
You know that employees are the most trusted online. You know that you need visibility into what they’re sharing. You know that connecting employees through content can create a competitive advantage.
But how do you make it happen? What kind of technology do you need? How do you sell an employee advocacy program to your executives?
In this webinar, Maggie Huston of Oracle Social Cloud, Daniel Hebert of PostBeyond, and Neal Schaffer of Social Tools Summit will tell you everything you need to know about starting an Employee Advocacy program from scratch.
- What does employee advocacy mean?
- Why is employee advocacy important for your company?
- Why is employee advocacy important for your employees?
- What do you need to prepare before launching an employee advocacy program?
- What should you look for in an employee advocacy technology partner?
- How do you scale an employee advocacy program across departments?
- How do you sell an employee advocacy program to your executive team?
- How do you reward and incentivize employee advocates in your program?
- What should you measure to show employee advocacy success?